Adding Features to Tudat¶
In some cases, the various features of Tudat do not contain the tool(s) to solve a specific problem. As Tudat is written in C++ and all the source code is readily available to the user, it is possible to add features to the Tudat software. This does require a good understanding of the C++ language and of how Tudat works, thus it is only recommended to users who have been working with Tudat before.
- 1. Adding Dependent Variables to Save
- 2. Adding a New Environment Model
- 3. Adding a New Acceleration Model
- 4. Adding a New State Derivative Model
- 5. Adding a New Estimatable Parameter